While those who know me know my love for Beautycounter, there are other great clean beauty brands on the market, too. As a makeup artist specializing in clean beauty, I have been exploring some of the amazing products out there, and wanted to share a few of my favorite finds with you!
While there is a lot of love out there for many clean mascaras, I have not yet been able to try them all! I am so obsessed with these two options, that it is hard to justify the endless search. But if you have other brands that you love as well, I would love to hear about them!
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara: The name says it all, and this one lives up to its name. It builds with the best of them, with that tubular technology that Chanel and Trish McEvoy and other high performance mascaras provide. When you want statement lashes, this is your clean beauty bestie. Currently only available online through their website.
- Kjaer Weis Mascara: This recent discovery of mine is a luxury organic and sustainable brand. The mascara provides a lovely, natural look that really separates and lengthens your lashes. An impressive feature of this mascara is that it has a specially designed wand so that you can buy refills! Love that and the sustainability that is behind the design. Available both online through the company website as well as through retailers, including Credo Beauty and Neiman Marcus.
You either love them and can’t live without them, or you don’t see the need. But lip liners are a staple in a makeup artist’s kit, so I have been on the hunt!
- Jane Iredale Pencil Lip Liner: This is a great traditional pencil liner with lovely and numerous color choices. The formula is soft and glides on nicely. I am partial to Spice, which is a light pink brown, and makes a great nude base for many lip shades. Available through the company’s website and various retailers.
- RMS Lip Liner: This is a super creamy and pigmented formula, which makes for an easy application and provides the ability to fully fill in the lips with the color if desired. Although there are only a few shades currently, they are beautiful options that work across skin tones. It also has a twist-up, self-sharpening feature which is nice. Available through the company’s website and various retailers.
Eye shadows will always be my first love. And while Beautycounter has gorgeous, beautifully pigmented options that I use regularly, the product junkie in me cannot help but continue to explore the clean beauty eye shadow world. Some fun discoveries:
- Lilylolo Eyeshadow palettes: Oh, these little lovelies are small but mighty! Gorgeous pigments, the prettiest color combinations, and slim, compact size. I am “wowed” every time I put them on. Perfection. Available through the company’s website and various retailers.
- RMS Eye Polish: These are individual cream colors in pots, so it’s a different option that many are accustomed to using. There are a great option for dry, sensitive, or mature eyes, but the colors are stunning enough that everyone should give them a try! Using just one or two at a time makes it simple and easy, while still being beautiful. Try the shade Lucky, which is a gorgeous copper peach and adds a sunny vacation vibe to your look. Available through the company’s website and various retailers.
That’s all for this post, but there will be more to come. This is a big topic with lots of options to cover! I’d love to hear what some of your favorite clean beauty brands are. What are you using? Do you have an all-star favorite product? Is there anything that you would like for me to research?
Thanks for being here and reading this!
Cheers to clean beauty and enhancing your beauty with a little Sass & a lot of Grace!
(Note: I did not provide links as this is not a sponsored post – just sharing the love!).